- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Red Repeat Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product 153126
Based on the infamous Delayla, the Carl Martin Red Repeat Guitar Effects Pedal provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get great tones for everything from 50s slapback to slow song echo.
Based on the infamous Delayla, the Carl Martin Red Repeat Guitar Effects Pedal provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the echo circuit past 12 o'clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay. Great vintage style and color in a heavy die-cast 9V pedal with heavy duty bypass switching.
- From slapback to 600 milliseconds of delay
- Vintage styling
- Rugged die-cast case
- 9V power
- Power: 9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption: 40 mA minimum 8,5V PLEASE NOTE; it is advisable to use a external regulated power supply. DO NOT USE AN UNREGULATED POWER SUPPLY.
- S/N ratio: 62dB
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- Tone: High Cut
- Delay time: approx 600Msec
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg