- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Catalinbread Adineko Oil Can Delay Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29511 000000000 J29511000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Catalinbread began working on an oil can delay (later to be named the Adineko) in the Summer of 2012, about the same time they were working on the Ec...Click To Read More About This Product
Catalinbread began working on an oil can delay (later to be named the Adineko) in the Summer of 2012, about the same time they were working on the Echorec. They identified a number of very cool behaviors of the old units, though the differences could be dramatic from unit to unit, or day to day (even hour to hour based on the temperature of the oil). The positive behaviors were a cool, bright, but murky sounding echo with a vibrato modulation that lined up with the echo time, and a repeat quality that had a ‘fog’ that hovered in unique way.
You will notice that each of the Adineko cases have been aged. It just seemed fitting for this, which is inspired by the old oil can effects, to look physically weathered and a bit stained.
The Adineko can achieve authentic oil can sounds, but is designed to mode the mechanical concept and deliver results well beyond what was possible with the original units.
To dial an authentic oil can sound:
TIMING to 9-10 o’clock
VISCOSITY to 9-10 o’clock
REVERB to the verge of self oscillation
BLEND to 12 o’clock
BALANCE to 12 o’clock
Now you will hear all of the hallmarks of an original oil can unit. A relatively short echo time on two taps, a vibrato in the concert with the delay time, and a reverb that sounds like a low lying fog coalescing upon the verge of a self-oscillating resonant point. To get the vibrato sound of a Tel-Ray Deluxe Organ Tone, use the above settings, but turn the REVERB down and the BLEND up to taste.
Must be powered with a center-negative, regulated 9 - 18V DC external power supply.
- Authentic oil can delay sounds
- Timing, Viscosity, Reverb, Blend and Balance controls
- Powered by 9–18V DC external power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.