- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Catalinbread Topanga Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J08016 000000000 J08016000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Surf's up! And we're all headed to Topanga, Catalinbread's spring reverb pedal based on the legendary Fender 6G15 outboard spring reverb unit! They'v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact pedal that captures the '60s surf-guitar sound.
Surf's up! And we're all headed to Topanga, Catalinbread's spring reverb pedal based on the legendary Fender 6G15 outboard spring reverb unit! They've captured all the drip, flutter, cluck, clang, and splash of the original tubes and springs unit in a small pedal format!
The outboard spring reverb unit is the sound of surf guitar as well as many other great guitar sounds from the '60s. Part of its magic, and how it differs from the internal spring reverb found in most Fender-style amps, is that it is run *in front* of the amp, causing the reverb signal to distort and get more intense than the internal circuit could. It also had a Dwell knob, which controlled how hard the springs were getting hit by the guitar signal, as well as a Tone knob that gave more control over the reverb sound. It was also essentially a tube preamp, so it would color the sound going into the amp.
All this added up to a very distinctive reverb sound that is hard to replicate. But Catalinbread had to try! And we think they got it! Besides giving you the classic three knob control compliment of the original, they've also added a great discrete preamp that you can control via the Volume knob for a healthy amount of great clean boost when you want it.
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.