- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CopperSound Pedals Polaris Chorus/Vibrato Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47938 000000000 K47938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CopperSound Polaris is a chorus/vibrato inspired by the original EHX Small Clone. With its smooth modulation and simple controls, it was a great ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expand your tone with this versatile pedal.
The CopperSound Polaris is a chorus/vibrato inspired by the original EHX Small Clone. With its smooth modulation and simple controls, it was a great starting point. At the heart of Polaris resides an MN3007 BBD chip, the same one found in the original NYC box.
After recreating the circuit in a breadboard, CopperSound designers moved forward from there. They started by replacing the depth switch in favor of a knob. This allows for better control of the modulation depth. Following in the steps of Daedalus, they incorporated a second depth knob that is selectable via the secondary footswitch. The original circuit did not have any tone control options. They decided to implement a Tone knob on Polaris. This knob allows the user to add or cut lower bass presence to the signal. CopperSound placed a master Volume knob at the end of the circuit. The Volume knob goes from full cut to slightly boosted above unity volume. These two knobs work in conjunction with each other. Lastly, the company added a Mode toggle switch to seamlessly alter between chorus and vibrato modes.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.