- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cusack Music Cusack Music Tap-A-Delay Digital Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #K48556 000000000 K48556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cusack Music Tap-A-Delay is a 750mS digital delay that mixes the original analog signal with the delayed signal. It is gritty, a bit noisy, and v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great, versatile digital delay that preserves your original signal.
The Cusack Music Tap-A-Delay is a 750mS digital delay that mixes the original analog signal with the delayed signal. It is gritty, a bit noisy, and very analog sounding. This isn’t your clean studio quality digital delay with perfect repeats.
Internally, there is an “Echo Roll Off” pot that adjusts the tone of the repeats. All the way up is bright, with a lot of clock noise coming through. All the way down is very dark. 2 o’clock seems to be a good “middle ground.”
- Level (volume)
- Mix (dry/delayed signal)
- Delay (time can be set with the knob, or by pressing the Tap Speed switch twice. When tapping the tempo, the Divide toggle selects 1/8, *1/8, or 1/4 notes)
- Modulation (an 8-position switch that selects several warm modulation themes as well as a few outer space themes)
- Mode toggle (selects brake function; Left: holding the brake will alternate between slowing down and speeding up. When you release the switch, it stays right where it was; Center: ”Snap Back." Holding the switch will either slow down or speed up. When you release the switch it snaps back to the original tempo; Right: “Slide Back." Slide Back is the same as Snap Back, except the tempo slides back to the original tempo slowly. To select between Speed Up and Slow Down for the Slide and Snap modes, just tap both foot switches. The light will blink to let you know it changed. If it was Speed Up, it will now be Slow Down)
Call or click to order today!
- Power: Standard center negative 9V DC supply, or 9V battery (neither included)
- Current draw: ~30mA
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.69" x 1.37"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.