- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro D-2 FAB Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 151848 000000000 151848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Danelectro puts the D-2 FAB Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal in your hands without wiping out your financial portfolio. History was made in 1975 when a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Coveted overdrive sounds in a fab little pedal.
Danelectro puts the D-2 FAB Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal in your hands without wiping out your financial portfolio. History was made in 1975 when a mom-and-pop store in California commissioned the production of just 200 of what is perhaps the best guitar overdrive effect ever. Unlike any other effects unit, that pedal authentically simulated the breakup that occurs when a tube amp is run at full volume. You will occasionally see an original in the stage rig of a major artist. IF you could find an original offered for sale, you should probably sit down before inquiring about the price . . . The Danelectro D-2 FAB Overdrive pedal features Level, Tone, and O.D. controls.
- Realistic tube overdrive
- Level, Tone, and O.D. (Overdrive) knobs
Seriously saturated tube amp tone in a sweet Dano box. How can you go wrong? Order the D-2 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.