- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daredevil Pedals Fearless Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L20045 000000000 L20045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The designers at Daredevil Pedals wanted to design a distortion pedal that did more than just the usual one-type-of-gain approach. The Fearless goes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Have no fear with this big, versatile distortion in your signal chain.
The designers at Daredevil Pedals wanted to design a distortion pedal that did more than just the usual one-type-of-gain approach. The Fearless goes far into head crushing, "Marshall on 11" territory, but also bluesy warm drive or more subtle gain boosts.
There are two settings, Hi and Low, with controls for Master Vol and Gain. The sound is warm and vintage, but also high output with a lot of cut. The high-gain setting is dialed in to be huge — big lows, open and almost blown out. No overly compressed, shrill high end; none of that all-or-nothing gain setting.
Run it through some loud, clean vintage amps and get dynamic distortion, harmonics, and big round tone response. Or hit your dirty amp tone for a giant solo boost that sings. A full sweep of different dirt to get what you want out of your rig.
Like everything else from Daredevil, these are hand wired in Chicago, feature true bypass, take either 9V battery or external DC jack.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC (battery power optional)
- Controls: Hi/Lo switch, volume level, distortion level
- True-bypass design
- Hand-wired in Chicago, Illinois
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.