- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daredevil Pedals Northern Creeper Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20042 000000000 L20042000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Northern Creeper Fuzz from Daredevil Pedals features a circuit is thick and biting, reminiscent of early '70s fuzzes by Shin-ei or Maestro minus ...Click To Read More About This Product
Add simple, vintage-style fuzz to your signal chain.
The Northern Creeper Fuzz from Daredevil Pedals features a circuit is thick and biting, reminiscent of early '70s fuzzes by Shin-ei or Maestro minus the extra controls. It features just volume and sustain.
It gives you more output, even tone response and more gain. It sounds big, gritty, blown out and saturated—but tight enough to hold its own in a live setting.
The Creeper has a raspy, crunchy edge and loads of sustain with a little bit of low-end sag. You can even get a more starved feel using the ‘ol dying-battery approach. It really opens up and adds a bit of harmonics with a cranked tube amp.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC
- Controls: Level, Attack
- True bypass
- Hand-wired in Chicago, Illinois
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.