- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daredevil Pedals Sliver Solo Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L20038 000000000 L20038000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Daredevil Effects Silver Solo is a treble booster/gain boost based on the old Dallas Rangemaster circuit from the '60s. It accentuates dynamics a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get vintage punch in your signal chain.
The Daredevil Effects Silver Solo is a treble booster/gain boost based on the old Dallas Rangemaster circuit from the '60s. It accentuates dynamics and texture while increasing volume, pushing your tone through the mix when you need that extra cut.
You’ll get more sustain and a sweet harmonic edge to each note. It works use it for solos, but this one also works great for adding cut to your rhythm tone.
The “Range” control adjusts which frequencies are pushed up. Fully CW is the classic bright treble boost, sweeping it CCW gradually includes more low end until reaching a full range boost.
Take a vintage Marshall and push the front end for earlier breakup. Add some beef to single coils, get ripping '80s metal tones, or brighten those vintage tweed amps like Billy Gibbons, this pedal does it all.
Most notably heard on the first Sabbath album, Clapton’s Bluesbreakers, T.Rex, and Queen albums, this is a secret weapon of great tone. The Silver Solo interacts with your guitar best when used first in the pedal chain. It features true bypass with a 9V DC jack.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC
- Controls: Level, Range
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.