- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darkglass Alpha Omega 900 900W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47614 000001000 L47614000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unleash the amazing bass tone of the Alpha-Omega preamp with 900W of punch....Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash the amazing bass tone of the Alpha-Omega preamp with 900W of punch.
Call or click to order today!
- Dual 1/4”/Speakon jacks
- Dual XLR Out Pre and Post
- Headphone Jack with separate volume control
- Auxiliary In
- Memory for 3 Impulse response via the Cab Select switch
- MIDI for remote switching, configurable with the Darkglass Suite
- USB connector to load IRs, MIDI learning, among other features
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- Built-in Adjustable studio-grade VCA compression
- Alpha and Omega Drive Circuits
- Passive/Active Switch
- 4/2 Ohm functionality
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.