- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darkglass Alpha Omega Preamp Pedal
- Write a Review
- K45260 000000000 K45260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Besides being an amazing composer, producer and bassist, Jon Stockman is amazing at crafting some of the most devastating bass tones in the world. Da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get two rich, versatile circuits in one amazing pedal.
Besides being an amazing composer, producer and bassist, Jon Stockman is amazing at crafting some of the most devastating bass tones in the world. Darkglass teamed up with the guru to create their first co-designed creation: Alpha · Omega.
This creation differs greatly from the company's previous preamplifiers and overdrives: It is fully operational amplifier-based and has two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), which can be selected or blended using our Mod knob. This unusual control, in conjunction with the toggle switches and 3-band active EQ makes Alpha · Omega the most flexible among Darkglass designs.
Call or click to order today!
- Blend: Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Bite: Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +-12dB @ 500Hz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel Output: Hardwired copy of your input signal, useful for getting a clean signal in recording and live situations
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the 1/4 in. output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles
- Dimensions: 4.72 x4.21 in. (12x10.7 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.