- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L31599 000000000 L31599000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Darkglass Microtubes B3K v2, you get all the features of the original, with the ability to restore the mids for natural character. The attac...Click To Read More About This Product
Add thick, musical overdrive to your bass tone.
With the Darkglass Microtubes B3K v2, you get all the features of the original, with the ability to restore the mids for natural character. The attack switch has been replaced by the tone knob, giving much more control of the higher harmonic content (3 kHz to 8 kHz). The grunt switch is still present, as you would expect. The addition comes in the form of a mid boost, giving you a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1 kHz to help you cut through a bit more.
Fundamentally the Microtubes B3K is the same pedal Darkglass designed nearly a decade ago, aimed to give you a perfect combination of brutality and clarity. You can guarantee that this pedal will deliver defined and powerful saturation in an intuitive format.
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Controls the high frequency content of the sound. A variable low pass filter from 3kHz (ccw) to 8kHz (cw).
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
When engaged provides a massive low end boost to really thicken your sound.
Gives a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1kHz to help you cut through a bit more.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug
- Current draw: 20mA
- Dimensions: 4.45" x 2.95" (11.3 x 7.5 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.