- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darkglass Vintage Deluxe V3 Bass Preamp Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L31598 000000000 L31598000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The upgraded version of the Darkglass Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, Low an...Click To Read More About This Product
Dial in awesome, tube-style bass tone right from your pedalboard.
The upgraded version of the Darkglass Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, Low and High mid frequency switch, parallel output and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic tube amps and tape machines, fitting four decades of legendary tones into a package that will fit in your gig bag.
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
+-12dB @ 100Hz
Low Mids Switch
This switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
+-12dB @ 500Hz
+-12dB @ 1.5kHz
Hi Mids Switch
This switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
+-12dB @ 5kHz
A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
A balanced version of the 1/4” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug
- Current draw: 30mA
- Dimensions: 4.72" x 4.21" (12 x 10.7 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.