Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Death By Audio Micro Harmonic Transformer Fuzz Effects Pedal Black and Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Compact pedal with over-the-top saturation and distortion.
The controls on the Micro Harmonic Transformer are simple and versatile. The Intensity Switch selects the level of transformation from natural-sounding harmonic overdrive to a rude, over-the-top fuzz with higher gain and extended harmonics. The Harmonic Shape switch goes between two specially-tuned complex filter arrays that lets you choose either a warm, full-bodied sound with a pleasing organic crunch or a dry, mid-scooped sound with a tighter attack and sharper edges. The Volume knob controls the output level and is juiced up with tons of output past unity gain so you can slam the front end of your amplifier for extra grit. The Micro Harmonic Transformer is highly interactive with the input signal, so experiment with pedalboard placement and pedal combinations to unlock new sounds. Dial in lighter overdrives and gated, decaying fuzz envelopes by rolling back your instrument’s volume control or run it wide open for crushing, colossal distortion sounds.
Order the Micro Harmonic Transformer fuzz pedal today.
Micro Harmonic Transformer Fuzz Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.83" x 2.98" x 2.34" (including hardware)
- Weight: 10 oz
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery)
- Current Draw: 1 mA
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.