Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Death By Audio ROOMS Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal Black Sparkletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This super versatile stereo reverb will open doors for your tone.
ROOMS was designed to the highest standards of flexibility and audio fidelity. A studio-quality mixer section provides independent DRY and FX controls over six meticulously programmed reverb algorithms; ROOM, DIGIT, PEAK, GATE, WAVE and GONG. Each different verb is capable of a universe of sounds, and ROOMS is here to help you explore them.
ROOMS' creative I/O switching and dual-mono dry signal lines allow for a wealth of possible mono and stereo configurations, making it easy to route signals for parallel processing or stereo amplifier setups.
FREQ: Controls the frequency parameter of the current mode
DEPTH: Controls the depth parameter of the current mode
TIME: Controls the reverb time in all modes
DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal, from -inf to 20x gain
FX: Controls the volume of the reverb signal, from -inf to 20x gain
ALT: Engages the ALT mode, switching between two sets of controls. When active, FREQ is controlled with the F knob, DEPTH with the D knob, and TIME with the T knob. Additionally, the ALT mode turns on expression control of either FREQ or TIME using the F<->T Switch on the side of the pedal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY works in ALT mode and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
Make some space for your sound. Order today!
ROOMS Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power: 80 mA, 9V (runs on a standard 2.1 mm negative center 9V adapter)
- Expression Pedal: Almost any expression pedal will work with ROOMS. When not plugged in, the controls work as normal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY controls the F or T knobs when ALT mode is engaged and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
- Dimensions: 5.95'' x 3.86'' x 2.96'' (including hardware)
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.