- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech BP50 Bass Floor Modeling Pedal
- Product 150844
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The affordable, quality DigiTech BP50 Bass Floor Modeling Pedal will expand your bass horizons. It provides an extensive range of basic sounds via 11...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An amazingly easy price for 11 amp models, 20 effects, and drums!
The affordable, quality DigiTech BP50 Bass Floor Modeling Pedal will expand your bass horizons. It provides an extensive range of basic sounds via 11 award-winning amp models. Next it adds 20 of the hottest bass effects (up to 8 at once) to warp your sound into new creative zones. Added to this are 5 stompbox models, fretless simulation, cab modeling, and an expression pedal input for volume, wah, and whammy. Then to make practice more fun and effective, this DigiTech pedal adds 30 drum patterns with variable tempo.
24-bit A/D/A converters deliver clean, clear, full sound with accuracy between inputs and outputs. 40 factory/40 user presets give you plenty of realtime control. A 13-LED wide-range tuner with easy-reading display makes precise tuning a breeze. The pedals are separated to prevent accidental stomps. The DigiTech BP50 is one fantastic tool for both practice and gigs.
- Real amp modeling instead of just distortions and EQ variations
- AudioDNA DSP super chip
- 11 award-winning amp models
- 20 effects include compression, cab modeling, 3-band EQ, noise gate, auto swell, chorus flanger, phaser, vibrato, octavider, envelope filter, detuner, pitch shifter, 3 delays, and 6 reverbs
- Wah, volume, and whammy via optional expression pedal
- 5 stompbox models
- Built-in drum machine with 30 patterns and variable tempo so you never have to jam alone
- 24-bit A/D/A converters
- Easy-to-read display
- 40 factory/40 user presets
- Pedals separated to prevent accidents
- Stare light cover
- Stereo output doubles as a headphone jack
- Expression pedal input