- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech BP90 Bass Modeling Multi-Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H65660 000000000 H65660000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DigiTech BPP90 Bass Multi Effects Processor is powered by the AudioDNA 2 processor and gives players their favorite vintage, modern, and boutique...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful modeling of bass amps, cabinets and effects.
The DigiTech BPP90 Bass Multi Effects Processor is powered by the AudioDNA 2 processor and gives players their favorite vintage, modern, and boutique models of stompboxes, amplifiers, cabinets, modulation effects, delays, reverbs and even special effects such as the legendary Whammy.
Providing an arsenal of models to choose from, the BP90 features DigiTech's exclusive tone and effect libraries that enable easy programming. Completing the processor, there are a host of aggressive sounding presets that appeal to modern players of all skill levels.
Offering 27 effects, 11 amps, five cabinets, and five stompboxes, the BP90 takes bass tone to new levels. The BP90 also features 100 preset locations, 40 high-quality drum patterns to practice with, built-in chromatic tuner, and headphone jack for silent practicing. The expression pedal gives real time control over wah, volume, and DigiTech Whammy effects.
- AudioDNA 2 processor
- 27 effects
- 11 amps
- Five cabinets
- Five stompboxes
- 100 preset locations
- 40 high-quality drum patterns
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Headphone jack for silent practice
- Expression pedal for realtime control over wah, volume, and Whammy effects
Put a powerhouse of tone at your feet. Order the BP90 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.