- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150839
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal is a must buy if you want Jimi's sounds and tones. DigiTech, with the Hendrix family and Jimi's engineer, Eddie Kra...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
7 signature tones that changed the world forever.
The Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal is a must buy if you want Jimi's sounds and tones. DigiTech, with the Hendrix family and Jimi's engineer, Eddie Kramer, has put 7 of the most powerful sounds from Hendrix's library into a truly remarkable guitar effects pedal. The sounds were created using the original masters with Eddie Kramer, the original recording engineer at Electric Ladyland Studio, and advanced Production Modeling technology. 2 powerful AudioDNA DSP chips replicate with incredible detail the fine nuances of Jimi's sounds.
Each facet of Jimi's tone was rebuilt from guitar effects and amps to the vintage outboard signal processors. The original tapes were used as a reference source for the process, ensuring the utmost accuracy.
- 7 signature Jimi Hendrix tones
- Production Modeling technology
- 3 concentric knobs and one model control
- Flexible output modes: Mono, Stereo Amp, and Stereo Model modes
- Custom artist pedal gig bag and pick
- Rugged case metal chassis and large treadle
- DigiTech pedal power supply
- Purple Haze (intro and solo/based on: Fuzz Face; 100W Marshall Super Lead amp; EMT Plate Reverb; Roger Mayer Octavia [solo])
- Foxey Lady
- Little Wing (intro and solo/based on: 100W Marshall Super Lead amp; miniature rotary speaker (homemade at Olympic Studios in England)
- Star Spangled Banner
- Voodoo Child (intro and solo/based on: Vox Clyde McCoy Wah; Brown Fender Bassman amp; EMT Plate Reverb)
- Wind Cries Mary
- All Along the Watchtower (intro and solo/based on: Acoustic Guitar; 100W Marshall Super Lead amp; EMT Plate Reverb)