- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech Polara Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17463 000000000 J17463000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Polara's flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of "Room," to the vast expansiveness of "Hall," through time with the c...Click To Read More About This Product
The new architect of your soundscape, defining space and adding dimension to your playing.
The Polara's flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of "Room," to the vast expansiveness of "Hall," through time with the cosmic power of "Reverse," and anchored by Lexicon's revered "Modulated," "Plate" and "Spring" reverbs. In addition to those classics, the Polara introduces the new "Halo" reverb. The "Halo" reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays will cast a heavenly glow over your tone.
Lexicon Reverb Types: Room - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience, Plate - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings, Reverse - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume, Modulated - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords, Halo - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts, Hall - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay, Spring - Classic "surf" reverb
With its new, compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Polara truly represents the latest evolution in DigiTech pedal design. Digitech has put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint.
The Polara offers independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; stereo inputs and outputs; a soft-click footswitch; and a reverb tails On/Off toggle switch. It is true bypass, and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedal board.
- Lexicon Reverb Types: Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Halo, Hall and Spring
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes Stomplock knob guard locks and custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
- Input Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance Effect on: >1 MÎ (stereo), >500 kÎ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance Effect on: 1 kÎ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type
- Switches Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight 1 lb.; 0.453 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.