- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech Whammy DT Drop Tune Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75897 000000000 H75897000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Digitech has taken the premier pitch shifting effects pedal added drop tuning and true bypass to bring you the ultimate Whammy pedal, the Whammy DT D...Click To Read More About This Product
The latest pitch shifting technology to retune your guitar, add whammy effects, and even hammer-on pull-off effects at your feet.
Digitech has taken the premier pitch shifting effects pedal added drop tuning and true bypass to bring you the ultimate Whammy pedal, the Whammy DT Drop Tune Guitar Effects Pedal. With the Whammy DT, you can modify your tuning without having to change guitars or pause awkwardly to make adjustments for the next song. Key changes are at the tips of your toes and take just moments, which is crucial when the audience is feeling your vibe.
Pitch shifting effects really help your guitar performance stand out and the Whammy pedal has been the core pitch shifting effect for famous artists for over 20 years. Now add full drop and raised tuning in addition to classic Whammy shifting to your effects arsenal and find out why the Whammy DT is the premiere pitch shifting effects pedal for every guitarist.
Step down or step up 7 half steps or an entire octave
The Whammy DT gives you the latest pitch shifting technology to retune your guitar without ever touching the tuning pegs. Step up or down in 7 half steps, or an entire octave with just one setting.
Whammy effects capabilities
With all the new tuning capabilities, you still have your true pitch shifting effects to sweeten up all moments of your gig. With over 20 years of leading the market in pitch shifting, Whammy effects give you the comfort of knowing the pedal you are using is a proven winner.
Momentary footswitch for "hammer-on" and "pull-off" effects
You can instantly create hammer-on and pull-off effects during your performance with the momentary footswitch. Hold it on for quick chord shifts or note changes during your solo or a gritty bridge.
- True Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Whammy effects in a single pedal
- Drop or Raised tuning by 7 half steps or an entire octave
- Classic Whammy voicings
- Momentary footswitch for Hammer-on and Pull-off effects
- True Bypass
- FS3X* input for hands-free selection of Whammy and Drop Tune settings
- Classic style rugged metal Whammy chassis
- Durable, road worthy metal footswitches
- MIDI Input
- ¼" Guitar Input
- ¼" Output
- 9V DC Power Adapter included
- *FS3X optional (see our sku# 156604)
Who needs a capo or a whammy bar anymore? Order today.
- A/D/A: 24-bit Analog to Digital/Digital to Analog
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 2.35" x 7.725" (W x H x D)
- Unit Weight: 3.5 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.