- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DNA Analogic SF-1 Smoky Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 155077
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlike other boutique fuzz pedals that are basically copies of one particular vintage unit, the Smoky Fuzz uses a combination of past and present tec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the classic fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s!
Unlike other boutique fuzz pedals that are basically copies of one particular vintage unit, the Smoky Fuzz uses a combination of past and present technologies to create a wide palette of fuzz effects in a single, versatile box. The SF-1's 3 controls (Volume, Sense, Fuzz) are deceptively simple, yet they provide a huge array of fuzz effects due to their highly interactive nature. In low Fuzz settings, the SF-1 operates as a full-frequency overdrive with amazing note clarity and sparkling sustain reminiscent of a cranked Fender Bassman. Turning the Fuzz control clockwise increases gain, offering the sustained, singing sound of a vintage Fuzz Face or similar germanium device.
At high Fuzz settings the SF-1 becomes a sizzling, screaming, spitting monster with the trademark "hauling" effect that defines a great fuzz. All of these settings can be fine tuned with the Sense control, which determines the overall EQ and frequency range in which the fuzz effect is focused.
The Smoky Fuzz is the perfect companion for the player who wants classic fuzz effects without the hassle of vintage gear or the limitations of boutique clones. Simply put, the SF-1 smokes!
- Contains a wide palette of fuzz effects in a single, versatile box
- 3 controls (Volume, Sense, Fuzz)
- Effects range from low Fuzz settings that give full-frequency overdrive of amazing note clarity and sparkling sustain to sustained, singing sizzling, screaming fuzz with the characteristic "hauling" effect
- All settings can be fine tuned with the Sense control which determines overall EQ and frequency range