- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DOD Looking Glass Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32142 000000000 J32142000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dial in the ideal reflection of your sound with the new DOD Looking Glass Drive’s powerful, yet simple controls. You can keep things simple and use t...Click To Read More About This Product
Step through the Looking Glass into a whole new world of overdrive.
Dial in the ideal reflection of your sound with the new DOD Looking Glass Drive’s powerful, yet simple controls. You can keep things simple and use the Looking Glass for tone shaping, glassy boost, and light overdrive or go further down the rabbit hole into the raw psychedelic sounds of a vintage amp pushed to the brink of failure. This new hybrid of discrete Class-A FETs and asymmetrical clipping is so responsive that it can go from one end of the spectrum to the other with not only a flick of a switch, but with pick attack alone.
Built for maximum versatility, the Looking Glass’s unique Input Filter feature allows the player to tame overly bright guitars and interacts with your guitar’s pickups to help you cut through the mix without shredding the audience’s ears. The versatile, yet simple pre-drive Bass Cut and post-drive Treble controls allow you to retain clarity in the mix or dial in raunchy raw tones as you desire. And there’s enough output and gain on tap to make even the Red Queen lose her head.
- Collaboration between DOD and SHOE Pedals
- Ultra-responsive discrete FET design
- Hybrid pre- and post-gain Bass and Treble controls
- Innovative Input Filter to tailor your attack and midrange.
- Dual gain ranges selectable on toggle
- Internal DIP switches help combat unwanted effects of overly bright signals and buffers
Upgrade your signal chain. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.