- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DOD Mini Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50849 000000000 J50849000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new passive DOD Mini Volume is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that...Click To Read More About This Product
Get control over your output with this compact, rugged pedal.
The new passive DOD Mini Volume is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that there are no strings to break, and it's designed to have the same feel and throw as pedals that are twice its size (and price).
The Mini Volume features a high-quality 500k potentiometer making it perfect for any volume pedal application.
It features a non-slip rubber pads, and a peerless industrial design by DB Instrument Amp.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.