- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50848 000000000 J50848000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo has double the features with a cool double-wide chassis. The Rubberneck boasts over a second of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get double the features in this revamped classic delay.
The DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo has double the features with a cool double-wide chassis. The Rubberneck boasts over a second of warm and musical 100% analog repeats you crave, along with tap-tempo, subdivisions and tails. Double concentric knobs give you independent control of the Modulation Rate and Depth as well as Gain and Tone of the delay.
Double footswitches allow for unique extended features like user-customizable momentary control of oscillation and momentary control of the dizzying pitch sweep of "Rubbernecking." These extended features are controlled by individual clear mini knobs that double as multi-color LED status indicators. Feedback loop send/return, remote footswitch control, true bypass, and rugged metal construction, make the Rubberneck Analog Delay the must-have delay of the year.
The Rubberneck also has jacks to allow FS3X 3-button remote foot switching, and a send and return so you can add external effects to the delay path.
The DOD Rubberneck uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Analog Delay up to 1.5 seconds
- Tap Tempo with three tap ratio options
- Rubbernecking for "rubber band" stretched delay performance
- Modulation speed and depth controls
- Delay gain and tone controls
- Regen footswitch provides performance control of repeats
- Loop send/return inserts effects into delay feedback path
- Delay Tails and Dry Signal defeat options
- Remote footswitch input for more performance control
- True bypass
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.