- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop 95Q Cry Baby Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151097 000000000 151097000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dunlop has taken the original Cry Baby and added the three most popular and requested upgrades: the famous "Q" control, which varies the intensity of...Click To Read More About This Product
A rock essential updated with the Q control.
Dunlop has taken the original Cry Baby and added the three most popular and requested upgrades: the famous "Q" control, which varies the intensity of the wah effect by adjusting the effect's bandpass shape; the volume Boost, for up to +15 dB added gain; and Dunlop's Auto-Return function that automatically engages the effect when you place your foot on the pedal. The 95Q is a flexible tone monster that retains the original Cry Baby's fast-reacting characteristics.
Heavy die-cast steel construction. Q dial. Made in the USA. Uses optional ECB003 power supply.
- Original vintage effect
- Q control
- Volume boost
- Auto-return function
- Heavy-duty durability
- Smooth operation and easy control
- Made in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.