- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop CBM535Q Cry Baby Q Mini Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L03902 000000000 L03902000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dunlop Cry Baby Mini 535Q Wah provides the perfect balance of wah control and pedalboard-efficiency. Set the tonal character of your sound with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get awesome Cry Baby tone at just half the size of a standard wah.
The Dunlop Cry Baby Mini 535Q Wah provides the perfect balance of wah control and pedalboard-efficiency. Set the tonal character of your sound with the Range Selector, which allows you to choose one of the standard 535Q Wah’s four most popular sweep ranges. With the Q control, you can shape the wah’s response, from a narrow bandpass that emphasizes higher end harmonics to a wide bandpass that emphasizes lower end harmonics. If you want to a bump up to the front of the mix, just crank the Volume control and then kick the Boost switch to engage the level change. There’s a handy LED next to the Boost switch that lets you know when it’s active.
The Cry Baby Mini 535Q Wah comes in at half the size of the standard version, and on the inside, it sports the legendary red Fasel Inductor. If you want to save space while retaining ultimate control over your Cry Baby Wah sound, this pedal belongs on your pedalboard.
- The perfect balance of wah control and pedalboard efficiency
- Four different frequency sweep ranges to set your own tonal character
- Adjustable, switchable boost allows you to step out in front of the mix
- Q control shapes wah response from narrow to wide
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel Inductor
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.