- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Fasel Inductor Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151026 000000000 151026000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classic wah-wah sounds from the '60s rise again from the heavy-duty, die-cast Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Fasel Inductor Wah Pedal. This pedal features t...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweetens the original Crybaby sound.
Classic wah-wah sounds from the '60s rise again from the heavy-duty, die-cast Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Fasel Inductor Wah Pedal. This pedal features the legendary Fasel inductor, which was the key to the tone, sweep, and voice of the very first Cry Baby. Dunlop has gained exclusive distribution rights to these components, so guitarists the world over can rediscover the lost tone of the original Crybaby/Fasel wah pedal. The Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Wah Pedal features a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer for quick, abrupt wah sounds.
- Original Fasel inductor
- Heavy-duty die-cast construction
- 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer
- 10"W x 4"H x 2-1/2"D
- 3.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.