- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Cry Baby Gary Clark Jr. Signature Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68122 000000000 L68122000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gary Clark Jr.’s uncanny lyricism and his ability to meld hip-hop, funk and rock 'n' roll seamlessly with a blues-based core has breathed new life in...Click To Read More About This Product
This signature stunner looks as good as it sounds.
Gary Clark Jr.’s uncanny lyricism and his ability to meld hip-hop, funk and rock 'n' roll seamlessly with a blues-based core has breathed new life into one of America's greatest musical traditions.
The Cry Baby Wah is the perfect complement to his masterfully crafted tunes, imbuing his compositions with expressive, melodic gravity. This custom version comes tuned with a lower frequency range that allows Gary to further explore the emotional depth that is so integral to the blues while its tighter sweep is perfect for kicking in percussive syncopation when it’s time to groove.
Dressed in custom brushed copper finish personally chosen by Gary that will patina over time, the Gary Clark Jr. Cry Baby Wah looks as good as it sounds.
Call or click to order today!
- Low frequency center provides smooth, warm sound
- Tight sweep range is perfect for percussive, syncopated rhythms
- Custom brushed copper finish that will patina over time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.