- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19630 000000000 J19630000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't let its small size fool you-the CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah doesn't skimp on tone or usability. It comes equipped with the legendary Fasel inductor...Click To Read More About This Product
Smaller footprint pedal without sacrificing wah, wah you need it to do.
Don't let its small size fool you-the CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah doesn't skimp on tone or usability. It comes equipped with the legendary Fasel inductor, a full sweep range, and three internally adjustable voicings-Low, Vintage, and GCB95. At half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal, the CMB95 is perfect wherever space comes at a premium, such as on a travel board. To top it off, this pedal features true-bypass switching and high-quality hardware so that it can take a beating on the road. Save precious space without sacrificing tone and put a Cry Baby Mini Wah on your pedal board.
- Half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal”perfect for mini boards
- Three internally adjustable voicings”Low, Vintage, and GCB95 (modern)
- Full sweep range
- True bypass switching
Smaller pedal, smaller price. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.