- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Crybaby Mini Bass Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32437 000000000 J32437000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah has been the most popular bass wah for years. The world’s top bass players have used its deep, expressive tones to add gro...Click To Read More About This Product
The wah sound you know and love in half the size.
The 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah has been the most popular bass wah for years. The world’s top bass players have used its deep, expressive tones to add groove and texture to their bass lines. Now you can get that sound and functionality without taking up much more space than a Phase 90.
Enter the Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah. It’s half the size of the 105Q, and unlike its bigger brother, it comes in a lightweight aluminum housing. The Bass Mini Wah may be small, but its thunderous presence will not to be denied. This pedal has been carefully designed to retain and complement your low end, with Volume and Q controls to further fine-tune your wah sound. Players of downtuned and extended range guitars, take note—this little beast will sound great with your rig, too.
Stepping in and out of the wah effect to sweeten up fills and solos is simple and seamless thanks to convenient auto-return switching, and with such a small footprint, the Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah will fit nicely on your downsized travel board.
- Half the size of the 105Q
- Optimized for bass frequencies
- External Q and Volume controls
- Auto-return switching
- Lightweight aluminum housing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.