- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X) Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95674 000000000 H95674000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Create incredibly smooth volume swells or control your effect pedal parameters with the Dunlop DVP3 Volume X. Small and pedal board-friendly, the DVP...Click To Read More About This Product
Fully sculpt your sound with this smooth and articulate volume pedal.
Create incredibly smooth volume swells or control your effect pedal parameters with the Dunlop DVP3 Volume X. Small and pedal board-friendly, the DVP3 is solidly-built and ready for the road. It's housed in an aluminum chassis with aggressive non-slip tread and comes equipped with our patent-pending Band Drive for a smooth range of motion without the fear of breakage or change in feel or range. For maximum comfort and precision, the DVP3's rocker tension is fully adjustable.
When using the DVP3 as an expression pedal, you can use the internal pot to set the minimum level of the parameter you're controlling with the rocker. If you want to reverse the function of the heel-down and toe-down positions, the DVP3 has an internal switch that allows you to do so.
Along with Volume, FX and Output jacks, the DVP3 also features a convenient Tuner output for silent tuning onstage.
- Small and pedal board-friendly
- Solidly-built and road-ready
- Convenient Tuner output for silent tuning onstage
- Aluminum chassis with non-slip tread
- Fully adjustable rocker tension
- Patent-pending Band Drive
You're in control. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.