- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop DVP4 Volume X Mini Pedal
- Write a Review
- J32383 000000000 J32383000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Control your volume and FX parameters without crowding your pedalboard. Saving space doesn’t mean skimping on durability or functionality—the DVP4 Mi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact with a smooth range of motion and reliable performance.
Control your volume and FX parameters without crowding your pedalboard. Saving space doesn’t mean skimping on durability or functionality—the DVP4 Mini Volume (X) Pedal does everything that the larger DVP3 does at half the size, and it’s just as solidly built with a lightweight aluminum chassis, aggressive non-slip tread, and our patented Low Friction Band-Drive for a smooth range of motion and consistent, reliable performance. For maximum comfort and precision, the DVP4’s rocker tension is fully adjustable.
The AUX output combines tuner and expression functionality into one jack that can be toggled with a switch inside the pedal. When using the DVP4 as an expression pedal, you can use an internal pot to set the minimum level of the parameter you’re controlling with the rocker. If you want to reverse the function of the heel-down and toe-down positions, the DVP4 has another internal switch that allows you to do so.
Don’t sacrifice control over your volume level and FX pedals just because you’re using a travel-sized board. Get yourself a Volume (X) Mini Pedal.
Controls volume levels and FX parameters
Half the size of the DVP3
Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable performance
Lightweight and pedalboard-friendly
AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
Expand your pedal board. Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.