- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Slash Cry Baby Classic Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- H81247 000000000 H81247000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dunlop worked closely with Slash to design the Slash Cry Baby Classic wah pedal, custom-voiced for the raw, expressive sound that influenced a genera...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The raw sound that inspired a generation wrapped up in a brutal package.
Dunlop worked closely with Slash to design the Slash Cry Baby Classic wah pedal, custom-voiced for the raw, expressive sound that influenced a generation of guitar players. Throughout his career, Slash has used the Cry Baby to create his trademark epic solos that he weaves into his groundbreaking gritty, blues-influenced rock.
Tuned to a lower frequency and featuring a custom-wound resonance inductor, this wah has a huge dynamic range and a wide sweep. Two side-mounted blue LEDs indicate ON/OFF status, viewable from any angle onstage, so you can always tell when the effect is on. The Slash Cry Baby Classic also features high quality components, such as a true hardwire bypass switch and a long-life pot. Housed in a heavy-duty die-cast casing featuring custom Slash graphics, this wah is as killer looking as it is sounding.
- Two side-mounted blue LEDs indicate ON/OFF status
- True bypass
- Die-cast chassis
- Long-life pot
- Custom Slash graphics
Get that biting Slash wah sound, just call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.