- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop SW-95 Cry Baby Slash Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151023 000000000 151023000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like the guitarist himself, the Dunlop SW-95 Slash Cry Baby Wah is revolutionary and a classic at the same time. It sports a hot rod, metallic-red fi...Click To Read More About This Product
Two pedals in one!
Like the guitarist himself, the Dunlop SW-95 Slash Cry Baby Wah is revolutionary and a classic at the same time. It sports a hot rod, metallic-red finish and a cutting edge, high gain circuit for a different and distinct sound. It also has a modified Fasel inductor for sweet, singing top end and upper midrange bite and sparkle on the wah. 18V operation yields tons of extra headroom. LED indicators for distortion on/off and wah on/off modes keep you clued in at all times. Top hat not included.
- High gain distortion circuit
- Fasel inductor circuitry tuned to Slash's specs
- 18V operation
- LEDs for distortion on/off and wah-wah on/off
Want to get your wah on like Slash? This is the ONLY one! Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.