- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Little 250 M 250W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52465 000000000 J52465000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Little 250 M 250W guitar amp head from DV Mark was built to achieve massive amounts of gain for metal and hard rock—to deliver heavy tones, bu...Click To Read More About This Product
Massive rock and metal tones, and no backache getting to the gig.
The DV Little 250 M 250W guitar amp head from DV Mark was built to achieve massive amounts of gain for metal and hard rock—to deliver heavy tones, but not heavy weight.
The DV Little 250 M is incredibly versatile, from sparkling clean to extreme metal and everything in between, and gets amplified by a stadium-rocking 250W power amp.
Following the extraordinary success of the DV Mark DV Micro 50, the DV Little 250 M offers two completely independent channels, featuring huge amount of gain and a properly scooped EQ to better fit the genre of music it’s been made for.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop to best interface with external effects.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W @4ohm; 150W @8ohm
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, level, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Speaker output: 4 ohms minimum load
- Pre out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- Dimensions: 8.86 x 3.15 x 9.84 in. (22.5 x 8 x 25 cm)
- Weight: 5.73 lb. (2.6 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.