- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Micro 60 60W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74968 000001000 L74968000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Mark DV Micro 60 60W guitar amp head delivers a cool new look and a great, warm and dynamic sound in an ultra-compact size that weighs just 4....Click To Read More About This Product
Two channels of stage-ready power you can carry in a backpack.
The DV Mark DV Micro 60 60W guitar amp head delivers a cool new look and a great, warm and dynamic sound in an ultra-compact size that weighs just 4.19 lb (1.9 kg). As in the previous DV Micro 50 best seller head, the DV Micro 60 features user friendly and effective controls on the two channels, built-in reverb, effects loop, headphone output, an aux input and a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V.
On board reverb / FX Loop
The DV Micro 60 features an onboard warm and sweet-sounding reverb, plus a send/return FX loop to interface your favorite stompboxes and multi-effects units.
The DV Micro 60 also includes a Headphones output and an aux. input for a music player or MP3 so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
120V/240V Dual voltage switch
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch* 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
Travel light with two channels of great tone. Order today!
- Power: 60W @ 4 ohm (50W at 8 ohm)
- Two channels: Clean, Lead
- Single input
- Effects: reverb
- Effects loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Dual Voltage Switch
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 2.75” x 8.7” (20 x 7 x 22.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.19 lb (1.9 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.