- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark EVO 1 250W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- J56485 000000000 J56485000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There are many amps that have cool tones, but one of the biggest problem in the sea of choices is they deliver their tone in one unique way, and it i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Massive versatility, stage-ready power and super lightweight construction.
There are many amps that have cool tones, but one of the biggest problem in the sea of choices is they deliver their tone in one unique way, and it is not always the right sound for each unique performance. Now, the ideal amp does exist: the DV Mark EVO 1.
Thanks to six amp tone choices for each channel, many cool options come with this revolutionary amp. Plus, you can update them with other preferred amps you can download from the DV Mark website.
The DV Mark EVO 1 features two channels with a classic standard amp controls interface, reverb control for each, MIDI IN, on board tuner, aux. in and headphones out, FX loops, XLR Line Out, Boost, and a powerful 250W MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp with an impressive warm tone and incredible dynamic.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W
- Two channels (with six virtual amps per channel)
- Two inputs: active, passive
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, level, reverb, amp select, boost level, master, headphone level, mute/tuner
- Built-in reverb on each channel
- FX loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Outputs: 1/4 in, Speakon
- MIDI: DIN 5 poles
- USB type B port
- XLR line out
- Cab/speaker emulator output
- MIDI functions: channel select, FX on/off, boost on/off, mute/tuner
- Dimensions: 14.18 x 3.94 x 25.4 in. (36 x 10 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.05 lb. / 3.2 Kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.