- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 Digital Delay and Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45559 000000000 L45559000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got better with new Flexi-Switch Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for jus...Click To Read More About This Product
Become a master of your pedalboard with this updated delay and reverb.
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got better with new Flexi-Switch Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for just one note? Press and hold the footswitch for as long as you use the effect, release it when you’re finished, and resume your regularly scheduled dry sound. To use the Dispatch Master as a normal effects pedal, press the switch once to activate and again to bypass.
The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial.
To use both effects at the same time, simply adjust all controls to taste.
• The Mix (1) control is a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal.
• Time (2) sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds).
• Reverb (3) controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb.
• Repeats (4) controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When the reverb control is set to maximum, you’ll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones, dialing in the ultimate post-rock guitar sound without feedback, or just having fun.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Delay Only:
• Turn the Reverb control all the way down
• Adjust the Time, Repeats, and Mix controls to taste
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Reverb Only:
• Turn the Time and Repeats controls all the way down
• Adjust the Reverb and Mix controls to taste
Pro Tip: In Reverb-only mode, the Repeats control has a secondary function. It can be used to adjust the decay, depth, and tonal quality of the reverb! Turn it up for more dynamics and a thicker tone.
This device features Flexi-Switch Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching-style switching.
• For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
• For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Current Draw: 60mA
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: <1K
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.