- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Ghost Echo Reverb V3 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J56937 000000000 J56937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You hear that EVP, bud? It’s the updated, extra spook-tacular, Ghost Echo calling out from beyond the void! The Ghost Echo is EarthQuaker Devices spo...Click To Read More About This Product
Fall 2018 Patch & Pin Promo
Buy a qualifying EarthQuaker product and get a free patch & pin with Mail-In Rebate.
Offer expires 11/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Add a touch of the ethereal to your rig with this ghostly reverb.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
You hear that EVP, bud? It’s the updated, extra spook-tacular, Ghost Echo calling out from beyond the void! The Ghost Echo is EarthQuaker Devices spooky take on the haunted amp-top spring reverberation units of yesteryear. This creepy analog/digital spring reverb emulation machine boasts a terrifying 30ms – 150ms of pre-delay, controllable via the “Attack” knob, for everything from a quick rockabilly slapback, to viscous pools of ectoplasmic reverberations. When playing staccato, you’ll hear the tortured trails of the reverb, resulting in more of a slapback, or echo sound. Legato playing will reveal a massive ambient “depth” that fattens up the sound.
The “Dwell” control sets the length and thickness of the decay, which is to say that it controls how long the disembodied spirits of notes no longer with us float through the ether. At the maximum setting it will descend into an infinite loop of self-oscillation. The “Depth” sets the intensity of the reverb, which you probably know as the wet/dry mix, but EarthQuaker likes to think of it more as how scary the overall effect is.
The Ghost Echo is true bypass and built one at a time by a team of friendly ghosts in the never-ending hall of funhouse mirrors that is Akron, Ohio, USA.
- Upgraded op-amps for better performance and lower noise than v1 and v2
- Stronger reverb signal with 2x the output of the v1 and v2 Ghost Echo
- Recalibrated “Dwell” control capable of self-oscillations when all the way up
- New artwork
- Silent relay-based switching
Call or click to order today!
- Power: The Ghost Echo should be powered by a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
- Current Draw: 80ma, Input impedance: 10M, Output impedance: 1K
- Switching: This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.