- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Organizer V2 Organ Emulator Effects Pedal and Octoskull T-Shirt Large Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26603 000000000 L26603000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EarthQuaker Devices Organizer is a polyphonic organ emulator designed to mimic classic organ tones crossed with the unique “Guitorgan.” It has a ...Click To Read More About This Product
With this combo, you'll infuse your guitar with organ, and add sweet style to your torso.
The EarthQuaker Devices Organizer is a polyphonic organ emulator designed to mimic classic organ tones crossed with the unique “Guitorgan.” It has a warm and analog feel with a hint of Leslie warble that is unlike other modern octave shifters. It is simple to dial in and it tracks chords as well as single notes perfectly all over the neck on both guitar and bass. Not only can the Organizer be used on strings, it has been widely used on everything from vocals and synths to horns and drums. If it makes sound, the Organizer can Organize it. The Organizer uses a mix of analog and DSP circuitry with true bypass switching and an all analog dry signal path. It is made by hand, one at a time in Akron, Ohio.
The Organizer has an output gain stage with no master control. When it’s idle, even with all knobs at zero, the will be about as much “white noise” as an average overdrive pedal with its gain at zero and the level set to unity. A minimal amount while idle is normal but it will not be noticeable during play. The sound will be more apparent in front of a gained up amp or other dirt/gain/boost pedals.
Up: Level control for the octave up. Down: Level control for the octave down.
Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave up and octave down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a “church organ” like feel. This control only works if the octave up and octave down are in use.
Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal.
Tone: Rolls off the high end as you dial it counter-clockwise.
Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counter-clockwise is minimal delay, delay time increases as it rotates clockwise.
- Polyphonic organ emulator
- “Lag” control delays wet signal for polyrhythmic octave effects
- “Choir” control acts as octave regeneration control for two octaves up/down
- Improved circuitry for better performance and lower noise*
- Silent soft-touch switching*
- All-analog dry signal path
- Made by hand, one at a time in dirty Akron, Ohio.
- Lifetime guarantee
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.