- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EarthQuaker Devices Rainbow Machine V2 Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K49160 000000000 K49160000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rainbow Machine is built around a DSP pitch warping engine that's designed to be slightly imperfect; colored with digital remnants of the cosmic ...Click To Read More About This Product
Take a multi-colored journey to tonal gold.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Rainbow Machine is built around a DSP pitch warping engine that's designed to be slightly imperfect; colored with digital remnants of the cosmic dust we've picked up across the multiverse. That is to say it's a cold digital beast made to pretend it has feelings.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.