Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Earthquaker Devices Spatial Delivery V2 Envelope Filter Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Earthquaker Devices Spatial Delivery V2 Envelope Filter Effects Pedal$199.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get spacey with this versatile envelope filter.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Spatial Delivery has three modes – Upward Filter Sweep, Downward Filter Sweep, and Sample & Hold.
In Up and Down modes, you’ll get super precise touch-sensitive tone sweeps with a variety of filter types. In both modes, the Spatial Delivery’s controls for “Range,” “Resonance,” and “Filter” interact to deliver anything from subtle phaser-like modulation, to whistly resonant peaks. The “Range” control adjusts the sensitivity of the envelope, dialing in the overall touch-responsiveness to pick attack. “Resonance” adjusts the feedback of the filter. Counter-clockwise settings yield a rounded, subdued tone, while clockwise settings increase the body and ring of the filter voice, resulting in a sharp, peaky tone. The “Filter” control crossfades between Low-Pass, Band-Pass, and High-Pass filters, so only the good bits of your signal get freaky funkified.
In Sample & Hold mode, the filter is controlled by a random voltage, which causes a series of unpredictable bleeps and bloops, and honestly, is just good clean fun. In this mode, the “Range” controls the speed of the effect, and if you figure out what the rest of the controls do, let us know, will you? Add an octave before/after the Sample & Hold and you’ll have created a deep-fried space droid computer freakout!
We recommend placing the Spatial Delivery first in your signal chain for optimal tracking, but experimenting with stacking and signal chain placement can take the potential of the Spatial Delivery even further. It’s like ol’ Jack Burton (or was it Shaq?) always says in a time like this, “Don’t fake the funk on the nasty dunk.”
The Spatial Delivery is true-bypass, and built one-at-a-time by a bunch of damn jokers in Akron, Ohio, USA – where we would never, ever dream of faking the funk on the nasty dunk.
- Mode Toggle: This toggles between upward sweep, downward sweep or sample and hold.
- Range: Adjusts the sensitivity of the envelope in Up and Down mode. In Sample and Hold mode, this controls the speed.
- Filter: This crossfades between high pass and low pass filters and allows you to get everything in betwee. High pass is fully counter clockwise, low pass is full clockwise and center is band pass. This is much more useful than a simple switch because it allows you to blend the filters for different sounds!
- Resonance: This is the filter feedback control, it adds more body and ring to the filter voice.
Call or click to order today!
Spatial Delivery V2 Envelope Filter Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power requirement: 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Current draw is 69 mA
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.50″ x. 2.25″ with knobs
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.