- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
- H94702 000000000 H94702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Billy Sheehan Signature Drive pedal was developed by EBS in close co-operation with Billy himself. It is based on the concept of mixing together ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pedal developed with Billy Sheehan that has unlimited tonal options.
The Billy Sheehan Signature Drive pedal was developed by EBS in close co-operation with Billy himself. It is based on the concept of mixing together a clean signal with a distorted to be able to preserve low frequencies and find balance between distortion and definition.
The option to add compression makes it possible to keep the note differentiation clearly audible even at heavily distorted sounds. There are three modes for the built-in compressor; High, Mid and Off. For the Mid setting, there's an additional trim pot inside to set the level. There's also a trim pot to set the Threshold for the compressor.
Clean Loop, Drive Loop - Endless possibilities!
The Billy Sheehan Signature Drive offers unlimited pre-post mix tone shaping by including a clean loop and a drive loop. It lets the user insert any other effect they wish within each loop to create your own signature effect! For example, connect an external EQ to the Drive Loop and shape the character of the distortion any way you want, or turn off the built-in compressor if you prefer to use a different type of compressor and put in the Clean Loop.
With the new extended size box from EBS, there are controls for Drive (gain for the overdrive engine), Tone (sets the frequency scoop for the drive), Level (sets level for drive channel post Drive Loop and pre final compressor) and Clean (sets level for the clean channel, post Clean Loop and pre final compressor).
- Drive, Tone, Level and Clean controls.
- Three Compressor Modes - High, Mid, Off
- Clean Loop and Drive Loop (connect a Y-cable for send and return).
- Type: Analog Effect, Mechanical Switching
- 9V DC (Battery or Power Supply)
- Advanced Options: By removing the bottom plate you get access to fine tuning trimmers to adjust Threshold level of compressor (THR.) and the level of Compression when mode switch is set to MID (COMP).
Sound like Billy today. Order now!
- Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Gain Range Drive 20 - 40 dB
- Tone Filter Range 175 - 4500 Hz
- Q 0.6
- Nominal Loop Level -8 dB
- Output Impedance Loops 2 kohms
- Input Impedance Loops
- 47 kohms
- Mix Level Drive Channel +3 dB max
- Clean Channel +6 dB max
- Compressor Ratio 5:1 (max)
- Threshold -25 +6 dB
- Attack Time (80%) < 10 ms
- Release Time (80%) 100 ms typ
- Makeup gain 0, +3, +6 dB
- Output Impedance < 100 ohms
- Dimensions W x H x D 3.5" x 4.5" x 1.4" (90 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Type Analog Effect, Mechanical Switching
- Power Requirements 9 - 12 V DC Regulated, 15 mA max*
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.