- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS UniChorus Analog Signal Processing Pedal
- Product 151468
The EBS UniChorus is a bass effect pedal that lets you switch between low-noise, studio-quality chorus, flanger, and pitch modulation effects. Premiu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A studio-quality chorus/flanger/modulation pedal for bassists!
The EBS UniChorus is a bass effect pedal that lets you switch between low-noise, studio-quality chorus, flanger, and pitch modulation effects. Premium analog circuitry gives the UniChorus a smoother, warmer, and fatter chorus/flanger effect perfect for bass. It has Depth and Rate controls plus stereo output.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- Analog chorus/flanger/modulation bass effect
- low-noise, studio-quality sound
- Chorus, flange, and pitch modulation modes
- Depth and Rate controls
- Stereo output
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
- Rugged construction
Get the thick, creamy chorus sound you've always wanted, plus flange and modulation effects, too! Order now!
- Nominal input level: -8
- Input Impedance: 200 kohms
- Dry Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Delay Bandwidth (+0/-3dB): 150-8kHz
- Delay Level Mix (min/max): -oo-+3 dB
- Center Delay Time (Flange/Chorus/P.M.): 3ms/5.5ms/10ms
- Modulation Depth (min/max): +/-50% of nom. Delay Time
- LFO Range (min/max): 0.15-7.5Hz
- 2.8"W x 4.5"H x 1.4"D
- 1 lbs.
- Power requirements: 9V DC regulated, 15mA