- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ebtech HE-2-XLR Hum Eliminator with XLR
- Write a Review
- 150562 000000000 150562000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ebtech Hum Eliminator is designed to eliminate 60 cycle hum (60Hz AC signal) caused by Ground Loops. It is also designed to convert unbalanced li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No buzz, no hum, no signal loss, no filtering, no noise gates.
The Ebtech Hum Eliminator is designed to eliminate 60 cycle hum (60Hz AC signal) caused by Ground Loops. It is also designed to convert unbalanced lines to a true balanced lines.
Do you hear a hum or buzz in your audio signal? Are long unbalanced lines across stage creating noise problems? Cancel unwanted noise with the Hum Eliminator from Ebtech.
Almost all AC hum (60Hz in the US, 50 Hz in most other countries), is caused by ground loops. These ground loops act like radio antennae picking up hum and noise. The Hum Eliminator completely suppresses this by breaking the ground loop, making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC hum and noise in the first place.
Just plug the Hum Eliminator in the signal lines between the offending pieces of equipment and you're done! Quick and easy.
No buzz, no hum. No signal degradation. No filtering. No noise gates. No dangerous ground lifts.
- Eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise, quickly and easily
- Breaks ground loop safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs.
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 20Hz to 70kHz plus or minus 0.5dB
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than ”97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- 2 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.