- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eden WTDI World Tour Direct Box and Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
- H70811 000001000 H70811000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WTDI World Tour Direct Box/Bass Preamp from Eden is something fans have been requesting for a while, and now Eden delivers! Much more than a dire...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The essence of Eden tone in a handy little direct box.
The WTDI World Tour Direct Box/Bass Preamp from Eden is something fans have been requesting for a while, and now Eden delivers! Much more than a direct box, the WTDI is like bringing a little Eden preamp to every stage and studio gig!
Keep one handy in your gig bag, case, or on your pedal board and use it to Eden-ize that junk box of an amp they gave you for backline at the gig by going direct into the power amp section. Or use it to add a 2nd, 3rd, or solo/boost channel to your current rig. The WTDI also works extremely well with acoustic guitars/basses.
The rugged WTDI Direct Box/Bass Preamp is true bypass with both 1/4" and XLR (with ground lift) outputs. Besides 3 bands of tone control with bass boost and mid-shift functions, volume, and gain controls, Eden added variable compression and their legendary Enhance control.
All this comes in a compact box complete with universal power supply. Also runs on most 12-18 volt-capable pedal boards and power bricks.
Eden tone in a compact direct box/preamp
Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Gain, Master, Enhance, and Compressor knobs
Mid-shift and bass boost functions
1/4" and XLR (with ground lift) outputs
Eden tone that's supremely portable and affordable. Order now!
Frequency response: 10Hz - 15kHz ±2dB
4-3/4"W x 2"H x 3-1/2"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.