Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Egnater Silversmith Distortion/Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Drive and boost in one.
The contour knob and switch allow the Silversmith Distortion to venture way beyond your "normal" distortion pedal. You now have control over the midrange cut or boost, and you can select between two different frequencies for a really wide range of new tone options.
The Boost section even goes beyond just "clean" boost, because sometimes you just want a little more. The Drive control frees you to dial in just the right amount of "rock and roll" grit.
Another really cool feature is the Path switch. Because the Silversmith is truly two individual pedals in one, we felt it important to be able to put the two pedals in the order of your choosing. With the Path switch, you can put the Boost before the Distortion (DB), the boost becomes a volume/solo boost for the Distortion. But wait, with the additional Patch jacks, you can even separate the Silversmith into two totally separate pedals and place either one anywhere in you pedal signal chain.
Our unique low battery monitor is one of the hidden "gems" in our new Egnater pedals. Not only does the LED indicator warn you of a low battery condition by flashing at an increasing rate as the battery voltage drops, but if the battery becomes too weak for proper operation, the pedal will automatically bypass itself and all the lights flash to alert you. Our switching circuits are "true bypass" using very high quality sealed relays so you will never be surprised by a dead battery interrupting your performance again.
- Two pedals in one
- Great sound
- Radical low-battery indicator
Order today for dead quiet, pro operation.
Silversmith Distortion/Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:Distortion Specifications
- Volume and Gain Controls
- Tone Control +/-8dB @ 2KHz Passive
- Tight Switch -6dB/octave rolloff at 110Hz
- Contour Control with Frequency Select Switch
- Switch Down: +/-12dB @ 400Hz Active
- Switch Up: +/-12dB @ 1KHz Active
- Level Control
- Color Knob +/- 9dB @ 2.5kHZ Passive
- Tight Switch ¢ -6dB/octave rolloff at 110Hz
- Drive Controls the Level of "Grit"
- Path Switch Selects the Order of the Effects
- D > B = Distortion Before Boost
- B > D = Boost Before Distortion
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.