- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Egnater Tourmaster 212X 2x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 609805 000476000 609805000476000
6-Month* financing available.
The Egnater Tourmaster 212x is a full size 2x12" speaker cabinet that provides both a sealed back and partially open back design. The cabinet is ship...Click To Read More About This Product
Built for the rigors of the road.
The Egnater Tourmaster 212x is a full size 2x12" speaker cabinet that provides both a sealed back and partially open back design. The cabinet is shipped with a sealed back but features a removable rear center panel for partial open back design. With the back sealed you get tight powerful low-end. By removing the panel you add vintage style sweetness reminiscent of old '60s and '70s combos.
The large physical dimensions and all-birch cabinetry produce a sound that rivals most 4x12" cabinets. Loaded with the custom voiced Egnater Celestion Elite 80 speaker, the Tourmaster 212x is a perfect fit to any Egnater amp head. You can also use this speaker cab to turn your combo into a full stack. Fitted with heavy-duty removable casters and metal side handles this cabinet is easy to transport and built for the rigors of the road.
- Custom Voiced Egnater Celestion Elite-80 Speakers
- Rugged Birch Construction
- Metal Handles, Metal Corners and Rubber Feet
- Rugged Detachable Casters
- Mono / Stereo Selectable
- Dimensions: 29.75" (W) x 12" (D) x 23" (H)
- Weight: 67 lb.
This Egnater cab makes a great addition to any amp head. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.