- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix 22500 Multi-Track Recording Looper Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26945 000000000 J26945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining a compact footprint perfect for a cramped pedal board, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface, the 22500...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Electro-Harmonix's most powerful, dual stereo looper featuring built-in drum loops, hours of recording time and more.
Combining a compact footprint perfect for a cramped pedal board, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface, the 22500 delivers powerful looping capabilities in an affordable, well-made package. You can use one channel at a time or switch over to parallel mode to use both channels at once. Add the 22500 Foot Controller for easy operation on stage or at home, and quickly navigate through your loops”individually or in increments of ten. You can also record your creations in high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB) with up to 100 individual loops per card. Plus, it iIncludes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time.
Dual stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths
Sequential looping mode enables verse/chorus switching
Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
16 built-in drum loops
Selectable microphone input with phantom power
Reverse and Octave functions
Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
USB port enables backup/restore to PC or Mac
Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
Optional external Loop up/down foot controller
Standard 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included
Dimensions (W x L x H): 4.75 in. (146 mm) x 5.75 in. (121 mm) x 2.5 in. (64 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.