- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78946 000000000 H78946000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Got the digital blues? Coat your guitar in warm, organic tone. The Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Guitar Effects Pedal thaws out digitally processed gui...Click To Read More About This Product
The antidote to harsh and lifeless sounding digital pedals.
Got the digital blues? Coat your guitar in warm, organic tone. The Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Guitar Effects Pedal thaws out digitally processed guitar, and gives you the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay times. Boost your solos with up to 26dB of gain. Fatten your sound. The Analogizer is the antidote to harsh and lifeless sounding digital pedals.
The ANALOGIZER can be used in combination with other effects devices. Experiment with any combination to develop your own unique sound. The footswitch toggles between effect and true bypass modes.
GAIN - Controls the input gain of your ANALOGIZER. The available gain ranges from 0 dB to +"+26dB. As you turn the GAIN knob clockwise, the GAIN increases.
SPREAD - Controls the delay time of the ANALOGIZER. The delay time range is from 3.5 mS to 65 mS. As you turn the SPREAD knob clockwise, the delay time increases. Adjusting the SPREAD knob in the lower half of its range will produce tonal variations in the effect; adjustment in the upper half of the SPREAD knob's range can be used to thicken up your sound.
BLEND - Varies the mix of direct and effected signals from 100% dry when set to counter-clockwise to 100% wet at full clockwise.
VOLUME - Controls the output level of the ANALOGIZER. As you turn the VOLUME knob clockwise the volume at the output jack increases. The VOLUME control is after the BLEND knob in the circuit.
INPUT JACK - Connect the output of your instrument or another effects pedal to this jack. The input impedance presented at the INPUT jack is 1 Mï—.
AMP JACK - Connect the AMP jack to your amplifier input or the input of another effects pedal. This is the output of the ANALOGIZER
STATUS LED and FOOTSWITCH - When the STATUS LED is lit, the ANALOGIZER is in effect mode. When the LED is off, the ANALOGIZER is in true bypass mode. Use the FOOTSWITCH to toggle between the two modes.
The ANALOGIZER comes supplied with a 9 Volt battery. The ANALOGIZER can also be powered from a 9VDC AC Adapter capable of delivering at least 20mA. The power supply must have a barrel connector with a center negative plug. The optional 9V power supply from Electro-Harmonix is 9.6DC-200BI (same as used by Boss & Ibanez).
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
Enjoy a warmer, richer sound from your guitar rig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.